Crafts for my little toddler need to be easy and relatively fast because he doesn’t go for long periods of time without having a car, train, or airplane in his hand. Because Spring is near (our flowers are starting to grow-yay!) it is time to start cheering up our walls with Spring Crafts. I gathered some flower, bug, and Spring inspired crafts that are easy enough for toddlers to do, and cute enough that older kids (like my preschooler) would also enjoy.
Today’s crafts were inspired by last week’s Love to Learn Linky, a weekly party where bloggers come to share their latest and greatest creations with us. Please be sure to check out what is being shared at the bottom of this week’s post.
15 Easy Spring Crafts
|Pin Me Please! 🙂|
Coffee Filter Flowers by Spark and Pook
Cupcake Liner Flowers by The Mad House
Textured Painting by Mini Monets and Mommies
Spring Blossoms with Buttons by Rubberboots and Elf Shoes
Chalk Paint by Simple Fun for Kids
Paper Towel Butterflies by Happy Hooligans
Egg Carton Bugs by Pink Stripey Socks
Trace Hands Flower Craft by Fun Handprint Art
3D Doily Flowers by Crafty Morning
Flower Garden Art by I Heart Crafty Things
Playdough Impressions by Danya Banya
Spring Suncatchers by One Time Through
Painting with Nature by Left Brain Craft Brain
Egg Carton Crafts by Totschooling
Paper Bag Bug Craft by A Little Pinch of Perfect
Bell Pepper Bug Stamps by A Little Pinch of Perfect
Love to Learn Linky #33
See What My Co-hosts have Featured:
Pot of Gold Math Game by Totschooling
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: A Little Pinch of Perfect, Totschooling, One Time Through and Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Link up and grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky: An InLinkz Link-up
great post with many inspirations.
I love spring because everywhere is so many colours and flowers:) the play with children in making flowers is super. We teach them new skills, clearance and sticking.
love spring activities, pinned!
Hi Susen Thanks so much, I do too!