ANNOUNCEMENT AND UPDATE 11/2021:
We are REBRANDING sometime in 2022 to KidPerfect.co
I am currently starting the process of changing our blog name. We have decided to stop with the pinches, and replace it with Kids. Our new name will give our brand a clear message when seen on our blog or social media outlets. It will let people know we are all about KIDS (and not so much pinching…even if they are little, lol).
Stay Tuned for more info, new look, and come back often to see our progress on KidPerfect.co.
The new sight is currently empty so no need to hear over yet–but I like your enthusiasm! We are just as excited!
The creator and mom behind the scenes of A Little Pinch of Perfect. My three kid’s are my inspiration. They fill my days with homeschooling, questions (so many questions), crafts (lots and lots of crafts), playing, and of course love!
I should start from the beginning …January 1, 2011 I made the first blog post on ALittlePinchofPerfect.com. This was 2 weeks after having my second child and becoming a stay-at-home mom. I thought I would post recipes, cleaning hacks, and parenting tips but I found that’s not what I am passionate about–and not to mention who has time to do that with a newborn on board, lol.
Jump forward 10 years and I have realized that my blog matches my life, it’s all about KIDS–my passion! So I’m shortening our blog name to make it clear so others know exactly what kind of “band-wagon” they are joining when they see our 100,000+ community via email, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
I LOVE creating new content to share with other moms, dads, homeschoolers, educators, and caretakers. Life is SOOO busy, so if I can help others have more time to spend with their children in a productive, fun, and engaging way makes me SMILE.
Little Mom (Katie)
A Little Pinch of Perfect
“Inspiring Ideas, Made Perfect by Kids”
Little Tiger (age 11)
Little Dog (age 3)
Little Dragon (age 9)
If you have any questions, comments, or want to collaborate feel free to send me an e-mail. alittlepinchofperfect(at)gmail(dot)com. I periodically check my e-mails in-between nap times, homeschool, and baskets of laundry.
A Little Pinch of Perfect shall not be held responsible for any damages as a result of any activities or information contained within this website. Readers are expected to use the information for entertainment purposes only and not for medical, legal, or other professional advice.
- All activities and crafts should be performed only under adult supervision.
- Adults should handle any chemicals, hot glue, or sharp objects.
- Always take safety precautions when performing crafts and activities.
- Always follow the directions on the labels of any ingredients and supplies used.
- Always use judgment on age-appropriateness and skill-level.
- Do not let children participate with small supplies that could pose a choking hazard or ingredients that should not be ingested.
- The results of each activity can vary and we do not guarantee any expected outcome.
- Be aware of allergies and make appropriate adjustments before starting any activity.
©2021 A Little Pinch of Perfect All Right Reserved