This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me for entertainment and inspirational purposes. I do not claim to be an expert. It is your responsibility to decide if an activity or idea is safe and relevant for the individual or group you are working with.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation and will always be stated and clearly identified within the sponsored post or content.
We may be compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. We promise to always give our honest opinions and experiences within each sponsored content. Any product claim or statistic should be researched by the consumer and verified through the manufactures updated/current product information.
By using this blog, you agree that A Little Pinch of Perfect and content contributors shall not be held responsible for any damages as a result of any activities or information found within this website, email, and social media posts. Readers are expected to use the information for inspirational purposes only. Readers are ALWAYS responsible for performing activities/recipes safely.
- All activities, recipes, and crafts should be performed under CONSTANT adult supervision.
- Participants should ALWAYS be given safety instructions/protection before starting an activity/recipe.
- Adults should handle ALL chemicals, extreme hot, extreme cold, or sharp objects.
- Always follow the manufacturers directions on the labels of any supplies/ingredients used.
- Always use your judgment on age-appropriateness and skill-level. Any age suggestions on this blog are provided as a guide and do not apply to all children. It is up to you to determine if the activity/recipe will be safe to do with your participants.
- Do not let children use small supplies that could pose a choking hazard or supplies that should not be ingested.
- The results of each activity/recipe can vary and we do not guarantee any expected outcome or result.
- Before starting an activity/recipe be acutely aware of allergies and make appropriate adjustments. To keep participants safe, items that cause participants allergic reactions should NOT be included in the work area at all. REPLACE the item with something that does not cause any of the participants allergic reactions.
If you are a kid activity website/blog, you are welcome to share one unchanged photo with a link back to my original post and credit to A Little Pinch of Perfect included with the photo. You may not include directions or remove my logo in your post. You are not allowed to share my created roundup posts. If you would like to share more, please contact me for permission. I would love to hear your idea.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program as an Affiliate advertiser to provide a means for us to earn a percentage of all sales by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. The owner of this blog uses their personal opinion when recommending products or checks product reviews as much as possible before putting affiliate links in their post.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.