I think Spring is such an exciting time because the birds return and new life can be seen all around. We have been enjoying feeding geese, ducks, and birds that are busy caring for their new babies so today I am sharing Bird crafts and activities the kids will love like bird seed slime (it’s so cool looking!), bird science activities (let’s learn!), and bird crafts including a peacock, duck, and eagle.
This post was inspired by last week’s Love to Learn Linky. In case you missed it, some recent posts for our weekly linky party have been 30+ Fun Ways to Paint with Kids, 5 Fun Ways to Count with Preschoolers, Spring Activities for Toddlers, and Fun & Easy Fine Motor Skills. Thank you to all the bloggers who come and share with us each week!
Bird Crafts & Activities for Kids
|Pin me please! 🙂
See What My Co-hosts have Featured:
How to Make an Out of This World Flying Saucer Toy by One Time Through
Love to Learn Linky #43
Left Brain Craft Brain (leftbraincraftbrain.com)
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: A Little Pinch of Perfect, Totschooling, One Time Through and Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Link up and grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky: An InLinkz Link-up