Download your FREE Easter Worksheets for your preschoolers learning and playtime. The printable activities include 20 FUN pages to color, count, dot, and match.
Get ready for Easter with Free Easter Worksheets for your preschooler, kindergartner, and young children. The Easter activities are filled with Easter bunnies, carrots, and Easter eggs for your children to be delighted with each activity.
Subjects covered include math numbers 0-20, alphabet letters, phonics, fine motor skills and more. Each activity has been created for you to easily incorporate into your home or classroom. Simply, download the free Easter printables pdf file, print, prep, and follow the directions.
The Easter printable pack is full of fun learning activities for your kids to enjoy all April long.
Some of the activities can be done by kids of all ages including the Easter coloring pages, mazes, and an Easter Bunny memory game.
Favorite Easter Books!
Click photos: Affiliate links to more information on these books we love!
(Purchases through affiliate links earn us a small commission with no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy here.)
Easter Worksheets for Preschool and Young Kids
If you like our Easter Activity Pack would love for you to PIN IT! It helps others discover it too, which helps us bring you more AWESOME CONTENT like this.
Here is a list of the fun activities that can be found in the Activity Pack:
Easter Do-a-dot and count pages
- Children can place bingo markers on the dots, use a do-a-dot markers to stamp the dots, or place circle stickers on the dots. They can count 1-10 and 1-20.
Easter coloring pages
- Get out the crayons, pencils, and markers for kids to add color to the Easter coloring pages that have funny Easter puns on them.
Tracing and Cutting page
- Your children can practice their fine motor skills as they trace and cut on the lines.
- Your kiddo will have fun helping the bunny get through each maze.
Color and Letter Tracing
- While learning letters, kids can color pictures and trace letters as they match the pictures with the letters using phonics.
Alphabet Eggs Letter Tracing
- Kids can color the eggs in alphabetical order as they add Easter Color to this alphabet page.
E is for Egg page
- This coloring activity will help children learn the letter e.
Easter Memory Game
- This printable memory game has cute Easter colors for children to match and play.
Easter Counting Cards 0-20
- Use these Easter Themed counting cards to teach children numbers 0-20.
Who is Inside the Easter Egg writing prompt
- Children can writer or dictate an Easter story as they answer the question, “What’s inside the Easter egg?”
Easter Dice Game
- Get the kids moving with this Easter themed movement dice template.
Get the Download Here:
Don’t see the box? Click the link to be taken to the download.