Make this adorable Easter decoration to add some bright spring colors to your walls. It is super easy to make so even your toddler can join in, and you don’t need glue or paint so little hands should stay clean.
Little Tiger had so much fun making this. When the Hubs got home she was so proud to show him. Because of my husbands work, I have piles of wire hangers that I have been trying to figure out what to do with…One hanger down, and a thousand more to go. If you don’t have a wire hanger a stick would work, I am just very determined to do something with our wire hangers (Update: check out our Wire Hanger Catapult).
Paint samples/Colored paper
1. Cut paper into the shape of eggs. I folded my paint sample in half, drew a half circle on the back, cut it out, and used it as a stencil. We used 6 eggs for our decoration.
2. Decorate eggs. We used foam stickers and Washi tape. I never bought Washi tape before because I always thought, “It’s just expensive tape,” but I found some at the Dollar Tree and thought, “what the heck, it’s only a dollar.” Now that I have used it I am in love!!! Why didn’t I buy this stuff earlier it’s awesome. I totally recommend it for kids crafting…anyways back to the craft. 🙂
3. Wrap hanger with tulle and tie a bow at the top. Decide how you want your eggs to hang by placing them in a pattern on the table.
4. Measure the distance from egg to hanger and cut the tulle to correct length. Remember to add a little extra length to be able to tie a knot.
5. Punch holes in the top of each egg. Some eggs may need a hole at the bottom too , if there is another egg below it.
6. Tie eggs to hanger and your done! Now you have a seriously adorable Easter decoration made by little hands.
|Pin Me Please! 🙂|
More Easter Crafts & Activities
Love, Katie & the Kiddos