If you haven’t noticed, we are in full Christmas mode here at A Little Pinch of Perfect. Even though December just started, I already feel like I am running out of time to share all our Christmas and Winter activities. I have our first ever subscriber freebie in the works with a free Christmas printable (available here) to share with you. If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for our e-mail notifications so you don’t miss it!
Today’s post includes features from the Love to Learn Linky, thank you to all the bloggers who come and share with us each week. I love seeing all the great ideas and being able to feature as many as I can.
Christmas Tree Button Craft by A Little Pinch of Perfect
Craft Stick Santa, Elf and Reindeer Ornaments by Happy Hooligans
Footprint Sleigh & Thumbprint Santa by Fun Handprint Art
Glittery Christmas Tree Clay Ornament by A Little Pinch of Perfect
Holly Ornament with Recycled Milk Caps by A Little Pinch of Perfect
Paper Plate Santa Claus by I Heart Crafty Things
Paper Plate Santa Craft by Craftulate
Popcorn Santa Claus Craft for Christmas by Crafty Morning
Q-tip painted Christmas Tree by Gift of Curiosity
Santa Claus Handprint Christmas Craft For Kids by Crafty Morning
Santa Hat Homemade Christmas Ornament by Buggy and Buddy
Snowman Ornaments with Recycled Milk Caps by A Little Pinch of Perfect
Make sure to stop by my lovely co-hosts to see what they have featured:
Christmas Picture & Word Tracing Printables by Totschooling
Love to Learn Linky
Now it’s time for some more links! Bloggers, share your posts every Thursday and watch as we round them up and share them all over the place. Almost anything goes, we’re just hoping your activities teach kids (or us!) something (science, art, cooking, behavior, crafting, parenting etc…).
The Love to Learn Linky is hosted by:
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: A Little Pinch of Perfect, Totschooling, One Time Through and Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Link up and grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky: An InLinkz Link-up