This craft and activity gives children a fun way to learn about the Mayflower Voyage. As they make their own map charting the course from Plymouth, England to Newfoundland, Canada, and then arriving at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts, they can visualize the path the ship took.
Your children can color the continents and decorate the Mayflower as they learn about history. When the map is assembled the Mayflower pops up to look like it’s sailing across the map.
You will get two sets with this craftivity. One set has colored symbols on the map and the second set has shape symbols on the map. Each map also has a title, map key, and compass so you can choose to add or review map skills too.
Step-by-step directions and photographs are included with the template to make putting it together easy.
If you are from Australia or the payment processor does not work, you may purchase this product from our Teachers Pay Teachers store Here.
::: ☆ INSTANT DOWNLOAD ☆ :::
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. No physical items will be mailed to you.
::: ☆ JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR FREEBIES ☆ :::
::: ☆ SHOW & TELL ☆ :::
I’d love to see you and your kiddos enjoying your new activity! Be sure to tag @alittlepinchofperfect
::: ☆ THE BUSINESS STUFF ☆ :::
- Since this item is digital, no physical product will be sent to you.
- This purchase is for you and your students/classroom. You may not sell, distribute (ex. Dropbox, Facebook groups, 4Shared) or profit from our digital file.
- Digital file(s) are not to be resold, distributed, or copied.
- Due to monitor differences and your printer settings, the actual colors of your printed product may vary slightly.
- Due to the digital nature of this listing, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- You will need Adobe Reader to open the PDF file. It can be downloaded for FREE at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Thanks and Enjoy!