St. Patrick’s Day is coming and it’s time to make a cute leprechaun craft. Each leprechaun will have a “kid drawn” face, given it it’s own look. To keep things easy you can download our free template and get ready for a lucky St. Patrick’s Day with your kids! The download comes with an individual leprechaun craft template or a classroom set so you can print one, or a whole bunch at a time to not waste paper. No matter how many you decide to make, craft time is sure to be full with the luck of the Irish!
BECAUSE ALL ACTIVITIES ARE BETTER WITH A BOOK These are our top picks!
Click photos: Affiliate links to more information on these books we love!
(Purchases through affiliate links earn us a small commission with no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy here.)
Leprechaun St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Leprechaun craft template and directions (Available to download at the end of this post)
- Green, Yellow, Black, Red, Tan craft paper or your could print the template out on white paper and have children decorate with markers or paint.
- Clover stickers (optional)
Craft along with us and watch our video tutorial or continue to the directions below.
- Print out the template on colored paper or white craft paper. If you printed it out on white paper give children art supplies to decorate it. I would suggest tempera paint sticks for bright colors and fast drying times but whatever you have on hand will be great.
- Have children cut out the template.
- Have children draw a face with maker on the face template.
- Have children glue the leprechaun together. Start with placing the face towards the middle of the page and then add the beard and hat. We added a clover sticker for fun. Thanks for crafting with us. We hope you have a Happy St. Patrick’s Day!