Cherish the moments with your children and make a CUTE Handprint and Footprint flower craft that’s so SPECIAL it can be kept forever!
With the arrival of Spring and all the blooming flowers we have around, we grabbed our paint and started using our hands and feet to make an adorable flower painting. As a mom, I can’t get enough of my kid’s handprints and footprints…they are so cute and always changing as they grow all the time. With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, we will be turning these into Mother’s Day decorations for me (yay!) and for some loving Grandma’s we are so lucky to have!
Handprint and Footprint Flower Craft for Kids
Craft paint (green and flower colors)
1. To make the leaves, make angled footprints at the bottom of the page (like a “V”) and cover one foot with green paint and print, then repeat with the second foot.
2. To make the flowers, cover your child’s hand with paint and make a print towards the top of the page. Repeat until the desired amount of flowers is reached. Set aside to dry
3. Use the marker to draw stems and decorate the page.
4. Cut out the yellow paper and glue it to the center of the flowers. We used hearts, but you could make any shape you fancy.
More Spring Crafts & Activities for Kids
- The Grouchy Ladybug Handprint Craft
- Learning About Plants Activity
- Recycled Soda Bottle Flower Craft
- Stained Glass Butterflies: Milk Carton Craft
- Spring Free Printable Play Dough Mats