Learn how to make a cute and easy flower craft with kids using cupcake liners, scissor skills, and creativity.
This craft can be fun to make at any time or added to a flower unit, spring or summer unit, or turned into a Mother’s Day gift.
Why Crafting with Cupcake Liners is So Much Fun!
Crafting with cupcake liners adds texture and dimension to each craft and makes this activity easy and low-prep since they are already cut in the shape of a circle.
As kids work to make this craft, they will work on scissor skills and creativity. Check out my Little Tiger (Preschool), she is concentrating so hard as she carefully cuts each flower.
SUGGESTED BOOKS & ACTIVITIES TO ADD TO THE FUN:
Click photos: Affiliate links to more information on these items we love! (Purchases through affiliate links earn us a small commission with no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy here.)
The Tiny Seed (The World of Eric Carle)A Seed Is Sleepy (Nature Books)Planting a RainbowFunzBo Flower Garden Building Toys for Girls – STEM Toy Gardening Pretend Gift for Kids – Stacking Game for Toddlers playset – Educational Activity for Preschool Children Age 3 4 5 6 7 Year Old BoysCreativity for Kids Flower Crowns Craft Kit – Create 4 Hair AccessoriesBaker Ross AR264 Wooden Flower Blanks for Kids – Pack of 4, Woodcraft Painting Craft Kits for Kids Art Activities
FLOWER CUPCAKE LINER CRAFT
If you like our Cupcake Liner Flower Craft I would love for you to PIN IT! It helps others discover it too, which helps us bring you more AWESOME CONTENT like this!
- Cupcake Liners
- Cardstock Multi Color -This is our favorite for paper crafts because the colors are bright and it is strong enough to hold glue but you can also use regular paper.
- Green Cardstock
Free PRINTABLE DIRECTIONS are available towards the end of this post for your convenience.
Have children flatten a cupcake liner then start at the edge and cut a spiral towards the center.
TIP: If needed, you can draw a swirl on the cupcake liner for them to follow with their scissors. Have them cut out as many flowers as they would like.
Cut out green stems and leaves from the green paper.
Glue the flowers to a piece of craft paper.
Glue the stems and leaves, and now the flower craft is done.
PRINT THE DIRECTIONS:
Flower Cupcake Liner Kids Craft
- Have children flatten a cupcake liner then start at the edge and cut a spiral towards the center.
- If needed, you can draw a swirl on the cupcake liner for them to follow with their scissors. Have them cut out as many flowers as they would like.
- Cut out green stems and leaves from the green paper.
- Glue the flowers to a piece of craft paper.
- Glue the stems and leaves, and now the flower craft is done.