Children can make a snowman craft this winter with fluffy cotton balls and our free craft template.
After enjoying a Winter Sensory Bin it was time to figure out a way to use all our cotton balls, so while we watched the snow fall outside we made a snowman inside from the warmth and comfort of our home. The snowmen are easy to make (I even have a free snowman template to use if you would like) and so soft and fluffy to touch.
BECAUSE ALL ACTIVITIES ARE BETTER WITH A BOOK!
Click photos: Affiliate links to more information on these books we love!
(Purchases through affiliate links earn us a small commission with no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy here.)
Cotton Ball Snowman
|Pin me please! 🙂|
More Snowman Crafts by the Kid Craft Stars:
Thanks for crafting with us today. If you enjoyed this idea please pin & share it with others so they can enjoy it too! Love, Katie & the Kiddos
DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE HERE:
PRINT THE DIRECTIONS HERE:
Cotton Ball Snowman Kids Craft
- Craft glue
- Cotton balls
- Craft paper
- Snowman template
- Snowman decoration ideas: Sticks, Googly eyes, Stickers, Paper
- Shallow container for glue
- Print out the snowman template on craft paper or have child make their own snowman without the template. The template is available here: https://alittlepinchofperfect.com/cotton-ball-snowman-craf/
- Give child a shallow container with some glue and have them dip the cotton balls in it and stick them on their snowman.
- Have child glue decorations onto their snowman.
- Optional: Cut out the snowman.