|Everyone wants to hold the hose…when water is involved, my kiddos are always happy!|
|Dumping letters in his soup bowl, picking them out and putting them back in the boat, and doing it all over again.|
|We love our new scissor handled scoops. They work perfect for water activities because they have holes that let the water drain out.|
|Ms. Tiger caught letters with her scoop and dropped them in her soup bowl.|
|ABC Soup…(Oops, it looks like 7 and 9 jumped in the fun)|
This list includes activities for learning, creativity, exploration, movement, and safety. Read through the list and click on the activities that catch your eye. (I would love to know which activities you pick!)
Walk the Plank by Learning 2 Walk
Thank you to everyone who shared last week. I really appreciate each one of you for participating and I LOVE seeing your wonderful ideas!If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky
Now it’s time for some more links! Bloggers, share your posts every Thursday and watch as we round them up and share them all over the place. Almost anything goes, we’re just hoping your activities teach kids (or us!) something (science, art, cooking, behavior, crafting, parenting etc…).
The Love to Learn Linky is hosted by:
A Little Pinch of Perfect (alittlepinchofperfect.com): Katie combines creativity, play, and learning for the perfect mishmash of fun activities that keep kiddos entertained throughout the day. She wholeheartedly believes in the power of play and feels that all activities naturally provide a fun way to learn.
Left Brain Craft Brain (leftbraincraftbrain.com): Anne is an ex-engineer, current stay-at-home mama writing about crafty ways to encourage creativity (and brain power!) in our kids. Each of her projects gives kids the chance to learn about a new subject and do something crafty at the same time.
Totschooling (totschooling.net): Viviana is a blogging mom to a toddler and a preschooler, sharing ideas and resources for early education. She specializes in unique, hands-on printable activities that are educational, fun and inspire creativity in young minds.
One Time Through (onetimethrough.com): Sue is an Elementary School Teacher currently on leave to be at home with her preschooler son. She shares ideas for connecting and learning with kids through meaningful, play-based activities that nurture curiosity and creativity.
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: A Little Pinch of Perfect, Totschooling, One Time Through and Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Link up and grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky: An InLinkz Link-up