kids can make an adorable Valentine painting. They will love using the
marshmallows as stamps, then wiping away extra paint to reveal a secret Valentine’s
Day message or picture. This painting activity is perfect for kids of all ages
because they simply need to stamp and wipe.
- The first one we did I cut a heart out of the middle of the wax paper, I wrote a message on the paper, then glued the wax paper on top of it.
- The second one we did, I cut out letters and glued them onto the paper.
2. Spread glue thinly across the wax paper making sure it is completely covered. Then glue it to your paper making sure to seal the edges to avoid paint bleed.
4. Dip marshmallows in paint and stamp onto the paper.
- If you want to make hearts instead of dots, check out my Marshmallow Heart post.
5. Time for the magic-Before the paint dries, GENTLY wipe away the paint that got on the wax paper to reveal your picture. I used a baby wipe, but I am sure a wet paper towel would work fine.
|Left-Before, Right-After extra paint has been wiped off.|
Have a great day!