The DANCING CORN SCIENCE Experiment Activity Pack is set up so all you have to do is print the activity pack, gather the supplies, do the experiment. It keeps things easy for you and fun for your kids.
This science experiment is visually exciting for children as they watch corn dance with the use of chemical reactions caused by baking soda and vinegar.
The DANCING CORN LEARNING WORKSHEETS that are included in the pack were created to encourage thinking about the scientific process. The worksheets come in level 1 and level 2 for you to choose the best fit for your classroom. This also works great for a homeschool or classroom with multi-ages while performing the same science experiment.
- Level 1:
- Draw a Line Supply Observations
- Draw the Jar Before
- Draw the Jar After
- Level 2:
- Insoluble and Soluble Check Box
- Liquid and Gas Check Box
- Hypothesis Write Up
- Draw Results
- Explain Results Write Up
The INSTRUCTIONS include a supply list, preparation steps, notes, an introduction narrative to read to your students, directions, and explains the science of the experiment.
The activity pack also includes a link to our YouTube VIDEO so your and/or your students can watch the experiment and do it together with us.
If you are from Australia or the payment processor does not work, you may purchase this product from our Teachers Pay Teachers store Here.
::: ☆ INSTANT DOWNLOAD ☆ :::
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. No physical items will be mailed to you.
::: ☆ JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR FREEBIES ☆ :::
::: ☆ SHOW & TELL ☆ :::
I’d love to see you and your kiddos enjoying your new activity! Be sure to tag @alittlepinchofperfect
::: ☆ THE BUSINESS STUFF ☆ :::
- Since this item is digital, no physical product will be sent to you.
- This purchase is for you and your students/classroom. You may not sell, distribute (ex. Dropbox, Facebook groups, 4Shared) or profit from our digital file.
- Digital file(s) are not to be resold, distributed, or copied.
- Due to monitor differences and your printer settings, the actual colors of your printed product may vary slightly.
- Due to the digital nature of this listing, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- You will need Adobe Reader to open the PDF file. It can be downloaded for FREE at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Thanks and Enjoy!