So here are my easy ways to relieve stress.
- Music-Turn on some your favorite song, relaxing or upbeat music to set your mood right. Listening to music can get your mind off whatever is stressing you out, and has the amazing ability to change our physiological state.
- Drink-Pour a cup of your favorite warm beverage and enjoy because it will make you feel all cozy inside and can actually lower stress hormones in your body. I love my hot chocolate late at night.
- Smell– Light a candle, use some essential oils, or turn on your wax warmer and set the mood for your nose. Smells can elicit emotions as well as encourage deep breathing which is also naturally calming. I just love walking into a room that smells comforting like home.
- Exercise– Engage your body and get your heart rate up. Exercise causes our body to produce endorphins which are natural chemicals that produce feelings of euphoria and well being.
- Sleep-Get some rest! Our body and mind need sleep to help us deal with life more effectively and think more clearly.
What do you do to relieve stress from your life?
Have you tried RESCUE products for stress management?
Here is some information about what they offer.
I received a free sample of RESCUE Sleep Liquid Melts and after a good night’s rest; I woke up refreshed and not drowsy. It was not like taking a regular sleeping agent which usually makes it hard for me to wake up (which is never good when the kid’s want a mom who is alert and ready to play). I would like to try the RESCUE gum next for stress relief during the day.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.