Children can learn the letter F with these fun and free printable Fish themed activities. Kids can make a letter F craft, go fishing and count, and make fish art.
Letter F Sight Words
Free Printable: Letter F Sight Words
Ideas for printable:
- Place word and matching picture out when doing an activity that matches the word
- Color the cards
- Read the word together and match the word with the picture
- Point and name the letters on the card
- Write the letter of the week on each card
- Write the word on each card
The Pout Pout Fish & The Pout Pout Fish in the Big Big Dark by Deborah Diesen
The Rainbow Fish y Marcus Pfister
Suggested Song: Slippery Fish by Charlotte Diamond (You Tube video by Natasha Dupree)
This song has been a family favorite for a long time.
Hand Motions for song:
- Slippery fish-put palms together with fingers pointing away from you, and move them side to side like a fish swimming
- Octopus-put arms out to side and wiggle them around like octopus arms
- Tuna fish-put tips of fingers together like you are making a triangle with your hands and move back and forth like a big fish
- Great white shark-put palms together with fingers pointing towards sky, and place on top of head like a fin
- Humongous whale-start by connecting finger tips together above head, then open arms wide above head in a spouting motion
Fishing for Goldfish Game
|My little guy had so much fun with this activity. He especially liked turning it into snack time.|
Repeat and play 🙂
We put our painting inside a page protector so we didn’t draw directly on our painting. That way we could use a dry erase marker and draw and create fish over and over again.
Follow board Learn with Kids Activities:
Follow A Little Pinch of Perfect’s board Learn With Kids Activities on Pinterest.