Children can learn the letter F with these fun and free printable Fish themed activities. Kids can make a letter F craft, go fishing and count, and make fish art.
Letter F Sight Words
Free Printable: Letter F Sight Words
Ideas for printable:
- Place word and matching picture out when doing an activity that matches the word
- Color the cards
- Read the word together and match the word with the picture
- Point and name the letters on the card
- Write the letter of the week on each card
- Write the word on each card
The Pout Pout Fish & The Pout Pout Fish in the Big Big Dark by Deborah Diesen
The Rainbow Fish y Marcus Pfister
Suggested Song: Slippery Fish by Charlotte Diamond (You Tube video by Natasha Dupree)
This song has been a family favorite for a long time.
Hand Motions for song:
- Slippery fish-put palms together with fingers pointing away from you, and move them side to side like a fish swimming
- Octopus-put arms out to side and wiggle them around like octopus arms
- Tuna fish-put tips of fingers together like you are making a triangle with your hands and move back and forth like a big fish
- Great white shark-put palms together with fingers pointing towards sky, and place on top of head like a fin
- Humongous whale-start by connecting finger tips together above head, then open arms wide above head in a spouting motion
Fishing for Goldfish Game
|My little guy had so much fun with this activity. He especially liked turning it into snack time.|
Repeat and play 🙂
We put our painting inside a page protector so we didn’t draw directly on our painting. That way we could use a dry erase marker and draw and create fish over and over again.
Follow board Learn with Kids Activities:
Follow A Little Pinch of Perfect’s board Learn With Kids Activities on Pinterest.
Thanks for learning with us today! Please click here to sign up for our weekly newsletter FOLLOW US on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
Have a great day!
Great ideas for the letter F!
Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!
Love the activities! Pinned it! Thanks for sharing!
great activities! thank you for linking up with the #pinitparty
Thank you for sharing it with us #Pintorials
These are such amazing crafts, so happy I found your blog! We are always looking for fun, creative and new educational crafts and activities. I will be back 🙂
Hi Jessica, thanks so much! I am looking forward to your next visit 🙂