Today I am sharing a list of easy activities that fizz, bubble, and amaze kids for a fun sensory science experience. A lot of the activities are taste safe so toddlers can join in the fun (perfect for my toddler and preschooler!) I was amazed at all the fun ideas I could find and I am excited to try some new bubbly ingredients like Alka Seltzer, Lime, & Hydrogen Peroxide as well as find fun new ways to play with the classic Vinegar and Baking Soda reaction. They are all super easy to do and look so fun… what kid could resist all this bubbling excitement!?! 🙂
|Pin Me Please! 🙂|
Foam Dough Sensory Play by Simple Fun for Kids
Fizzy Dough Sensory Science by Mom Inspired Life
Fizzing Heart Cloud Dough Experiment by Powerful Mothering
Fizzy Reading by I Can Teach my Child
Fizzy Ice by Toddler Approved
DIY Lava Lamp by Hands on as we grow
Hopping Corn Science Activity by One Time Through
Erupting Salt Art by Paging Fun Moms
Vinegar Baking Soda Painting by Housing a Forest
Fizzing Rubber Band Snap by Learn Play Imagine
Fizzy Sand Dough by Delightful Learning
Exploding Volcano Science by Preschool Powol Packets
Elephant Toothpaste by Teach Preschool
Glowing Mad Scientist by Inspiration Laboratories
|Pin Me Please! 🙂|
Magic Scented Foaming Paint by Twodaloo
Fizzy Coconut Lime Play Dough by Inspiration Laboratories
Fizzy Lemonade Sensory Play by Still Playing School
Lavender Fizzy Sensory Dough by Wildflower Ramblings
Magic Foaming Stars by Fun at Home with Kids
Fizzy Alien Planet by Stir the Wonder
Fizzy Heart Eruptions by Little Bins for Little Hands
Fizzy Dinosaur Play by Still Playing School
Fizzy Ice Stars by Teaching Mama
Fizzy Hearts by Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Firework Sensory Bottle by The Train Driver’s Wife
Erupting Frozen Snowballs by Learn Play Imagine
Sparkly Fizzing Rainbow by Preschool Powol Packets
Love to Learn Linky #30
Make sure to stop by my lovely co-hosts to see what they have featured:
Love to Learn Linky
Now it’s time for some more links! Bloggers, share your posts every Thursday and watch as we round them up and share them all over the place. Almost anything goes, we’re just hoping your activities teach kids (or us!) something (science, art, cooking, behavior, crafting, parenting etc…).
The Love to Learn Linky is hosted by:
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: A Little Pinch of Perfect, Totschooling, One Time Through and Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Link up and grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky: An InLinkz Link-up