Kids can play while learning about balance. They have to concentrate and think logically and strategically all while having fun.
My daughter loved this game! I loved watching her get real quiet and concentrate real heard and then burst out laughing when the caps started to fall.
1. Stick skewers into strainer anyway you desire
|Inside the strainer|
|Outside the strainer|
- Don’t Drop the Cap: Balance lids on the end of skewers and see how many you can get on.
- Pick a Cap: See how many lids you can get off without knocking any off.
- Color Caps: Hang all lids on the skewers. Then, pick a color and only take off the lids of that color. Repeat, until all lids are off
- Pull the pole: Hang lids on some of the skewers. Take turns pulling out skewers without knocking off lids.