Kids can play while learning about balance. They have to concentrate and think logically and strategically all while having fun.
My daughter loved this game! I loved watching her get real quiet and concentrate real heard and then burst out laughing when the caps started to fall.
Lot’s of clean lids
1. Stick skewers into strainer anyway you desire
|Inside the strainer|
|Outside the strainer|
- Don’t Drop the Cap: Balance lids on the end of skewers and see how many you can get on.
- Pick a Cap: See how many lids you can get off without knocking any off.
- Color Caps: Hang all lids on the skewers. Then, pick a color and only take off the lids of that color. Repeat, until all lids are off
- Pull the pole: Hang lids on some of the skewers. Take turns pulling out skewers without knocking off lids.