This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #DisneyEaster
So you can’t tell the kids that I have been sneaky! With the help of my mother (my free babysitter) I was able to sneak to Walmart to do some Easter shopping and put together an adorable Disney Princess themed Easter basket. I have all the step-by-step directions for you and a Free Printable Princess Crown that I made to personalize the Easter basket with. All you have to do is print it out, decorate it, and tape it to your Easter basket handle to make your little princess feel extra special!
|Pin Me Please 🙂|
Disney Princess Basket
Disney Princess Toys (I went to Walmart where they have Disney Princess things in their Easter section right at the front of the store, as well as in the regular toy section)
Proof I was at the store alone.
- Disney Princess Activity Pack
- Tangled Magnet Activity Pack
- Disney Princess Lipstick
- Disney Princess Easter Eggs
- Palace Pets Blind Bags (Toy section-perfect for fitting inside eggs)
The best thing about assembling your own Easter basket is you get to pick out things you know your kiddo will like. My daughter is going to “freak out” when she sees her basket Easter morning!
Colored craft paper (I used cardstock so the crown would be thick and stand up easier. I suggest choosing the color of cardstock to match your daughter’s favorite Disney princess.)
Gems or Stickers
1. To make the Disney princess crown: Print out the crown template on colored craft paper. Use your glue, glitter, and gems to decorate it. When the decorations are dry, cut out the crown,
2. To assemble the Disney Princess Easter basket: Fill the bottom of the basket with recycled shopping bags or tissue paper so the toys stand out on display. Top the bags with decorative grass. Tape the handles of the bucket up. Place the tall toys in the back of the bucket. I liked using the as a center piece because it has a large picture in the front in the shape of a heart. Place the small toys in the front of the basket. Tape the decorated princess crown to the handle and your done!
I can’t wait until Easter, I know my daughter is going to LOVE IT!!!
After Easter I plan on letting my daughter use this printable to design her own crown during craft time.
Free Printable: Disney Princess Crown Template
Have a great day!
Love, Katie & the Kiddos