Spring reminds me of nature crafts, flowers, weather, bugs, and activities that can be enjoyed outside so for today’s Love to Learn Linky I am sharing just that–Spring Activities for Kids! All the activities are simple enough for toddlers and fun and interactive to keep preschoolers engaged while learning, creating, and playing!
|Pin Me Please! 🙂|
Left Brain Craft Brain (leftbraincraftbrain.com)
See What My Co-hosts have Featured:
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: A Little Pinch of Perfect, Totschooling, One Time Through and Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Link up and grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky: An InLinkz Link-up