Learn how to make cute little Leprechaun Feet Handprint Crafts for St. Patrick’s Day. It’s amazing how doing this trick, can make a handprint look like a footprint!
Kids can make wee little Leprechaun feet using their hands as footprint stamps. It’s so clever how footprint-like handprints can be with this fun little trick. Speaking from experience, it’s way easier to paint these, versus catching a Leprechaun and using his feet to craft with 🙂
My little preschooler and kindergartner thought this St. Patrick’s Day activity was tons of fun and it was so easy, once I showed them how to do it, they were able to make as many footprints as they wanted to on their own. My kiddos made their leprechaun feet handprint tracks lead to a pot of gold!
Be sure to check out all of our: ST. PATRICK’S DAY ACTIVITIES HERE.
Favorite St. Patrik’s Day Books:
Leprechaun Feet Handprint Craft
Make a leprechaun trail using little hands to stamp mischievous footprints across the paper.
Paper plate or paint pallet for paint
1. Spread paint out on the paper plate or paint pallet and have the child make a fist.
2. Dip the bottom part of their fist in paint and stamp it onto paper. Dip their hand back into the paint as needed. Repeat stamps with the other hand making a walking pattern across the paper.
3. Use a finger to paint 5 dots at the top of the foot to make the toes. Have the child count along as they make the toes to add some education to the project.
4 Leaf Clovers
1. Dip thumb into paint and press 4 times onto paper fanning out from the bottom.
2. Use a little finger to draw a stem at the bottom of the clover.
Have a Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I hope you enjoy this activity. Please support A Little Pinch of Perfect every Follow, Like, Tweet, Share, & Pin is appreciated. Thanks for Visiting! Love, Katie & the Kiddos
(Originally posted 3/6/2014, Updated 3/7/2022)