Give Me A High Five Handprint Father’s Day Card
Paint samples (optional)
1. Fold construction paper to make a blank card large enough to conceal a hand print from each child in your family.
2. Use acrylic paint and make one hand print for each child. Once they are dry cut them out. I liked to leave a border around the hand print so the color of the paint sample adds some color to the card. If you don’t have paint samples construction paper works great.
|I LOVE using paint samples for hand prints because you can wash the paint off the paint sample if you need a do-over. Awesome tip, right? 🙂|
3. Write a message on the front of the card: “Just wanted to say…”
4. Write a message on the inside of the card: “High five to the best dad ever!”
|Ms. Tiger colored the inside of the card for daddy and grandpa.|
5. Make a spiral with a pipe cleaner so the hand will pop out of the card. It works best if each hand print has its own pipe cleaner. Tape the end of the pipe cleaner to the backside of the hand print then attach it to the card. Make sure the hands are placed so they are hidden inside the card. The pipe cleaners are very giving so just bend them where they need to be and your done! 🙂
|Add some hand drawn kid artwork to your card. Here are Ms. Tiger’s fireworks for daddy.|
See more: Father’s Day Ideas Here
See more: Handprint Crafts Here
More Father’s Day Gift Ideas
I Love Dad Book-affiliate linkWooden Father’s Day Handprint Frame Craft Kit-affiliate link
We Love Building Memories With You Engraved Hammer-affiliate link
Foam Tie Bookmark Kits for Father’s Day-affiliate link