Both of my kids (toddler and preschooler) are working on mastering different parts of the alphabet and have been enjoying our A-Z Letter Activities. My daughter (age 4) is working on being able to write uppercase and lowercase letters independently, recognizing the first sound in each word, and being able to name the letter that makes the sound. My son (age 2) is working on recognizing letters and the sounds they make. So when a whole bunch of letter activities were shared at last week’s Love to Learn Linky party, I was inspired to make a collection of fun alphabet activities to share with you today.
15+ Fun Alphabet Activities
|Pin Me Please 🙂|
Letter O Preschool Printable by Learning 2 Walk
Preschool Alphabet Game for LMNO Peas by Fun-A-Day
Alphabet Slime Sensory Play by Stir the Wonder
Easy Alphabet Activity For Kids by No Time For Flash Cards
Alphabet Squish by I Can Teach My Child
Letter Hopscotch by My Mundane and Miraculous Life
Learning Alphabet Sensory Bottle by The Jenny Evolution
Hammer & Learn Busy Bag by One Time Through
Sock Bomb Alphabet Painting Game by Left Brain Craft Brain
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Letter Game by A Little Pinch of Perfect
|Pin Me Please 🙂|
Alphabet Sorting Basket by Teacher Types
Letter Sounds Activity + Printable by The Measured Mom
Beginning Sound Pancakes by Growing Book by Book
Vowels vs Consonants Activity by Dabbling Momma
Alphabet Sound Box by Teaching Mama
Letter Sounds Alphabet Game by Mom Inspired Life
Pre Reading Alphabet Game by Kids Activities Blog
Alphabet Sorting Game + Printable by Totschooling
Love to Learn Linky #29
Make sure to stop by my lovely co-hosts to see what they have featured:
20 Learning Activities with Q-Tips by Totschooling
Now it’s time for some more links! Bloggers, share your posts every Thursday and watch as we round them up and share them all over the place. Almost anything goes, we’re just hoping your activities teach kids (or us!) something (science, art, cooking, behavior, crafting, parenting etc…).
The Love to Learn Linky is hosted by:
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: A Little Pinch of Perfect, Totschooling, One Time Through and Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Link up and grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky: An InLinkz Link-up