Welcome to the start of another Love to Learn Linky Party, thanks for stopping by :). This week I chose to feature all the colorful activities that caught my eye.The list includes arts and crafts, fine motor skills, color matching, activity printables, and sensory play.
11 Colorful Activities to Enjoy with Toddlers
Toddler Poke & Peg Activities by The Practical Mom
Color Matching Activity by Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
Color Connections by Eager Ed
Cotton Ball Heart Prints by Mini Monets and Mommies
Bubble Wrap Painting by Sunny Day Family
Rainbow Fine Motor Play by Sugar Aunts
Pin the Tail on the Bunny by From ABCs to ACTs
Toast Painting by Left Brain Craft Brain
Rainbow Goop by One Time Through
Color Matching Printable by Totschooling
Edible Paint Art by A Little Pinch of Perfect
Love to Learn Linky #28
Make sure to stop by my lovely co-hosts to see what they have featured:
Chinese New Year Crafts & Activities for Kids by Totschooling
Love to Learn Linky
Now it’s time for some more links! Bloggers, share your posts every Thursday and watch as we round them up and share them all over the place. Almost anything goes, we’re just hoping your activities teach kids (or us!) something (science, art, cooking, behavior, crafting, parenting etc…).
The Love to Learn Linky is hosted by:
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: A Little Pinch of Perfect, Totschooling, One Time Through and Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Link up and grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky: An InLinkz Link-up