Homemade Bouncing Bubbles Recipe
How to make bubbles with only 3 Ingredients that can bounce on your hand.
- 4 T. Water
- 2 T. Sugar
- 1 T Dawn Dish Soap
- Soft Winter Gloves
- Bubble Wands
Mix all the ingredients together, stir until the sugar dissolves, and then have fun blowing bubbles.
To make the bubbles bounce you need to wear soft gloves, blow the bubbles gently, and let them softly bounce on your hand.
The gloves make it possible to bounce bubbles because the bubble doesn't come in contact with the oil on our hands which breaks surface tension.
- Let bubbles gently land on your hand (with a glove) so the bubble bounces up. The bubbles can't be hit like a ball because they will pop.
- Add a little more soap if the bubble solution seems to thin and try again.
- Some gloves work and some gloves don't, so if it doesn't work, try a different glove.
- If your glove becomes sticky you may need to wash and dry it and try again.
- If your bubbles blow away in the wind wait until the wind stops so you have time to let them gently fall on your glove.
- If you didn't use Dawn dish soap and your bubbles aren't working you may want to try again with Dawn brand dish soap. In no way am I a spokes lady for them, but for some reason in our experience it works the best. (We even keep some in our craft supply closet).
- Store the solution in an air tight container to use again.